Tue, Nov 10 | Zoom Meeting
Covering Catering Cost for your Wedding Day!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2020, 7:00 PM
About The Event
- What are Wedding Workshops? They are interactive and informative sessions with newly engaged couples looking to learn more about a specific area of wedding planning.
- Who are they for? The workshops are designed to educate couples while spotlighting local vendors. Both the couples and vendors benefit from this interaction.
- How do they work? Couples can purchase tickets to the wedding workshop of their choice. They have the option to join one or all of the workshops. Once they purchase tickets, they are emailed a Zoom link for access to the workshop.
- What happens during the workshops? During the workshops, there are introductions (about 10 minutes). Entyse Lyfe provides a 20-minute presentation with a downloadable booklet. The vendor is given a chance to offer advice or tips to help couples within their professional specialty (15 minutes). The final 15 minutes are open for the couples to ask questions and get detailed info from the vendor.
- Is there more than one type of vendor per workshop? The short answer is no. There is only one spotlight per workshop. However, multiple vendors can purchase ad space in the booklet.
- How many couples are there per workshop? The number of couples varies, however, the Beauty Workshop & Venue Workshop are always the most popular. The average workshop is about 5-10 couples.
- Vendor Registration$50$500$0
- Vendor Ad Space$25$250$0