2020 NYE Countdown at the Harbor
Time & Location
About The Event
“The new decade promises great things,” said event organizer and Entyse Lyfe founder Andrea Davis. “We’re all looking forward to change, possibility and new opportunity. We want to start this new decade off right — with a fabulous party!”
Davis chose the theme of the party — Harlem Renaissance — to hark back to the glory days of speakeasies, brass bands and jazz music. 1920's Harlem was home to a nexus of creativity, exploration and revelry. People came from miles around to go to the clubs, hear the new sound and sneak a few sips of liquor during Prohibition.
Davis wants to bring back some of that joy this New Year’s Eve. She envisions couples dressed to the nines — all gloss, glitter and glam — enjoying live music and toasting to a bright future at midnight.
“We have all had tough times,” Davis said, “but on New Year’s Eve, we’re leaving all that behind. This party is all about new-age indulgence — give yourself permission to savor life and all it has to offer. That includes the people and the world around you."
- Live Bandstand Style Musical Performances throughout the Night
- Live Art Collaborations by Local Artist throughout the Night
- Multiple Delicious Food Stations (from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
- The 2020 New Renaissance Countdown & Champagne Toast
- The Decadent Dessert Bar with Create your own Doughnuts (11:30 pm - 12:30 pm)
- Roaring 20’s Party Favors & Souvenirs
- Premium Open Bar throughout the Night
National Harbor is the perfect backdrop for the festive celebration, with its bright lights, tall buildings and lively atmosphere. Spend the night at one of the hotels and hit the shops and boutiques the next morning after a leisurely breakfast.
Get your tickets now and you are guaranteed to start this decade off right. Early Bird special is only $75.00. Group Rates available. For more info, email email@example.com.
- Early Bird Special$77$770$0
- General Admission$107$1070$0